Friday, March 28, 2008

folk music....


have u ever heard of folk music...???no???
i guess so,its hard to find people in malaysia who appreciates good ol folk music with just a guitar accompanied with a great voice and a great amount of talent + creativity...its a music that is usually overlooked by youngsters....they think they listen to hujan and bittersweet they know a lot bout music...sigh...sorry ter emo plak....hahaha..by the way just to get it of my chest, i wanna say open your eyes and don't judge people...x kira la ape bangsa ke ape agama ke...so what??? they are people too...you can only truely say you love music when you open your heart and listen...until you learn that please don't comment on my music preference..yeah you know who you are....sorry if i got off topic,its not me its my A.D.D.....
by the way check out the guy in the pic up there...go to channelv.com/amp and search for Clementine is my Sunshine

No comments: