Thursday, April 10, 2008

Attention Deficit Disorder


Do you know whats A.D.D..??I bet u dont so do read this article and hopefully our country will pay more attention to this particular illness and help those with it....(me..???)....

ADD
Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), is a neurobehavioural developmental disorder affecting about 3-5% of the world's population under the age of 19.It typically presents itself during childhood, and is characterized by a persistent pattern of inattention and/or hyperactivity as well as forgetfulness(me) ,poor impulse control and distractibility
(me)...omg2 im screwed...About 60% of children diagnosed with ADHD retain the condition as adults(totally screwed)...

for more info click here

2 comments:

. T Y D N D Y . said...

is this entri r made because of me asking u what ADD means??

heyyy!

Lady Gargle said...

Hey your blog your 'suka hati akula nak tulis apa', kapish?

Hehehehehe!